Individual Dog Registration Application
· Fill out the Application for an Individual dog.
· Pay the fees for your registration.
· Email the following items to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Signed pedigree from the original breeder of the dog OR if this dog has been registered with the ALCA already- then provide the signed Transfer of Ownership along with the ALCA pedigree. The ALCA is not affiliated with the ALAA so therefore-The ALCA does NOT accept ALAA pedigrees for any reason.
2. If your dog came from an ALCA Breeder Member, you will be given a Litter Registration paper from the breeder at the time of Purchase- You must have this filled out and signed by the Breeder and you. Email this along with the other documents required to the Registrar.
3. OFA Eyes, HIP & Elbow Evaluation Reports, and PRA Clear by Parentage or test Results.
[ ] Application for New Puppy Registration (if purchased
from ALCA member)
[ ] Application for New Puppy Registration (if purchased from ALCA member)
[ ] Hip AND Elbow Evaluation Report
[ ] Hip AND Elbow Evaluation Report
[ ] PRA clearance (DNA test required if proof of both
parents clearance not provided) Paw Print Genetics Partner providing
discounts to our members.
[ ] PRA clearance (DNA test required if proof of both parents clearance not provided) Paw Print Genetics Partner providing discounts to our members.
[ ] OFA Eye Certification results (must be completed by an
[ ] OFA Eye Certification results (must be completed by an animal Ophthalmologist)
[ ] Pedigree Certificate (must be provided by and signed by the
breeder that whelped the dog)
[ ] Pedigree Certificate (must be provided by and signed by the breeder that whelped the dog)
[ ] Other test results and dna if available - suggested but not
[ ] Other test results and dna if available - suggested but not required.
Front & Side photos
DNA - recommended
required health testing results for:
OFA hips and elbows
Include all other test results that have been completed at time of registration application. ALCA recommends Thyroid testing on all breeding stock after 1 year of age.
IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT ALL TEST RESULTS AND DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION, YOUR APLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
MAKE A LIST AND CHECK IT TWICE!
When sending documents by email, send information on only ONE dog per email.
NOTE: Effective 1/1/11, ALCA will no longer add new dogs to the registry that have any infusions. Dogs that are registered before the 1/1/11 date that qualify for registration will be eligible for registration of their offspring as long as both parents are registered with ALCA.
For other Registrations, click Applications above to select.
ALCA Certified Australian Labradoodle designation is available to any registered dog that meets the ALCA qualifications.
Our Registrar will research the pedigree of the dog by verifying the documentation submitted and on the ALCA database. Every pedigree in the lineage must be verified and all dogs in the lineage must have on file the pedigree produced by the breeder (not the owner unless breeder/owner). The pedigree must be completely traceable by breeder produced pedigree, back to the Australian lines.
The dog being certified must have no more than a total of one Poodle infusion in a four generation pedigree and the infusion must fall in the third generation or further behind the dog being certified . Infusion of any other foundation breeds are not acceptable for Australian Labradoodle Certification. Grading for Certification is A2I-P3 or higher.
If the pedigree of any dog is in question, certification would not be issued until DNA confirmation (at the owners expense) could verify the correct lineage.
Certification (if qualifies) is included with the Individual Dog Registration Fee of $30.00.